Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Avatar the Last Airbender Project - Sprint #2

 




For this sprint, I took the proxy rig that Jacob made and brought it into Maya.

The first thing I did with the rig was a range of motion test. I did a quick animation of Aang doing a hurricane kick. I wanted to test a few things, such as the ability for the rig to rotate 360 and hand contact with the ground. There were a few things about the rig that I wanted to change, such as the shoulder orientation and adding a peel function to the hands. Those things will be added once Jacob reiterates on the rig.

Next I finished placing all the keys for the project, which will make the animation process go a lot smoother. I also started blocking out the camera for the scene, so we will have an easier time figuring out the camera in Unreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avatar - Final Sprint

For the final sprint, I focused on smaller animation fixes and adding secondary animations (finger and facial animation). I had to check bac...